“The Coconut team have been a great help to OPC and it’s been fun experiencing all sorts of new things. We have really learnt so much and now we’re so much more confident with our social media and far more organised with our leads processes!” Kerry Sherriff, Original Poster Company
The Original Poster Company (OPC) is the world’s leading greeting card distribution franchise, operating in an industry worth over £1.4 billion just in the UK. Established in 1991, OPC’s franchise network has had complete UK coverage for over 20 years and is a full member of the British Franchise Association.
Some of OPC’s franchisees are selling their existing territories as they retire or move on to new business opportunities. This has created an opportunity for new owners to step in. OPC approached Coconut Creatives to assist them in recruiting new franchisees for these territories. To develop a targeted campaign market research was carried out amongst OPC’s top performing franchisees to identify three perfect franchisee profiles. The findings from this research project where then incorporated in a budgeted and highly targeted 12-month marketing plan.
- Market research project to confirm the key target groups for the OPC franchise opportunity
- An integrated marketing plan utilising advertising, PR, events, and keep warm activities
- New quality marketing materials to support the franchise recruitment process
- Increase in quality of enquirers
- Achievement of recruitment targets