Coconut Creatives were recently guest speakers at the Smith & Henderson 2015 Best Franchise Conference. Our Founding Director, Sarah Carlile, explained all about the 5 ½ marketing mistakes made by franchisors and even had a little guide to give away as a bonus!
We were delighted to be asked to speak at the event and hope that everyone who attended enjoyed finding out more about the mistakes made by franchisors and how you can avoid making the same mistakes!
The Best Franchise Conference is designed to offer advice and guidance to franchisors looking to recruit more quality franchisees and improve network performance. The guest speakers come from all sectors across the franchise industry and each and every one of them has valuable advice to give.
Other guest speakers included:
- Dave Williams, RBS
- Jo Stone & Tracy Townend, Puddleducks
- David Paulson, TaxAssist Accountants
- Matt Davies & Rod Levington, Business Doctors
- Graeme Payne, Victoria Hobbs & Shelly Nadler, Bird & Bird
- Chris Roberts, Franchise Finance
- Carl Reader, Social Media Exchange
- Martin Jones, Home Instead Care
The key note speaker was Neil Clough, a finalist on The Apprentice in 2013. Since The Apprentice, Neil has gone on to build his own highly successful sales training and recruitment business. Neil gave an inspiring talk and inspired our franchisors to go home and push their networks forwards.
The Best Franchise Awards also took place during the conference. These awards recognise the very best franchisors in the industry based on feedback from thousands of franchisees. Being recognised in these awards helps differentiate franchises from the competition and build trust with prospective franchisees.
- Best Franchise (less than 25k investment) – diddi dance
- Best Franchise (£25k-£75k investment) – EweMove
- Best Franchise (75k plus investment!) – TaxAssist Accountants
Please contact us
to get a free copy of our 5 ½ marketing mistakes guide. We can help you avoid them!