Here at Coconut Creatives, we’re excited to be attending the National Franchise Exhibition at the Birmingham N.E.C on 2nd & 3rd October.
As well as being available on stand, we’ve been putting time aside on both days so that you can come and talk to us! Each team member attending specialises in a different area of the business so if you’re struggling with a certain part of your recruitment then let our specialist take you for a coffee and together we’ll recommend tweaks to help get you where you want to be:
Sarah Carlile, Founding Director
- See Sarah speak at her ‘Giving your business sales a boost’ workshop
- See Sarah speak at her ‘Taking your business to the next level’ workshop
- Sarah specialises in marketing strategy
- CRM implementation & sales process streamlining
- Public speaking & training
Adam Lovelock, Head of Online Marketing
- Follow up after exhibitions ‘how to ensure you maximise the potential of the leads you receive at the show;
- Email marketing – tips and tricks to super charge your email marketing
- Social media for franchise recruitment – how can you find and recruit franchisees through social media?
Adam Knight, Head of Technology & Systems
- Tracking and attribution – knowing how and where people find you online is hugely important so you can accurately measure your ROI and return on time with your marketing
- User experience – this is crucial to ensuring you do not put up barriers to the right potential franchisees finding you at the right time
- Funnel marketing – having a clearly defined sales funnel can make the difference between a business doing well and sky rocketing.
Paul Clegg, Marketing Account Director
- Recruitment process – are your prospects falling out of your process at a certain point and just not progressing further? If so, a recruitment process review is crucial to see why this is happening
- Paul spent several years working inside the world class Mac Tools franchise recruiting 30-40 franchisees PER YEAR for 3 consecutive years UK-wide. His experience in his area is vast, book a meeting with Paul to discuss your own recruitment growth and how you can improve it.
Helen Thresh, Client Account Manager
- Market Your Franchise webinar programme – how helping your franchisees market their businesses supports your network as a whole
- Franchise marketing workshops – if you would like to join us on one of our specialist marketing workshops then Helen’s who you need to speak to
Nick Carlile, Board Director & Coconut Company Secretary
- Glean Nick’s experiences of launching and growing the world’s first property franchise, Platinum Property Partners
- Talk to Nick about advanced sales strategies you could adopt which have generated him millions of pounds of investment across the franchise offering and other business ventures
- Franchisor thinking of selling your franchised business or want to attract capital investment into your franchise? Nick’s your man for pulling together an investment plan and/ or preparing your brand for sale. Nick has generated several million £’s doing exactly this in other businesses.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to pick our brains! Come and see us on Stand H240 or contact us to book a one-to-one meeting with a member of the team.